Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Locating textbooks in SpartanSearch
How to find your textbook:
- Put the title of your textbook in quotation marks when you search for more accurate results.
- Doublecheck the year and edition of the results you get to make sure they match what you need for class. (Although a previous edition might be fine with your instructor - check with them!)
- Look at the "Held by:" line to see if we have a copy, if we do, drop by the library to get it! If it doesn't say "Held by: Manchester University Library" you will need to request a copy through Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
- For the quickest ILL response time, look for one that says "Held by: PALNI" first, then "Indiana Libraries", then "Libraries Worldwide" last.
- Click on the title to go to that book's record page and you'll find a button that says 'Request' - it'll fill out most of the information for you, just add in your contact information and submit!
Click the image below to go to our catalog.