Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Not finding what you need? Use the contact information below!
Main Access Services Number:
Librarian Contacts Found HERE
Your Library Account:
Renew Items & View Account HERE
Regular Library Hours:
Mon - Thurs: 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Sun: 1:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Access Your Library Account
When accessing your library account online, you can view:
- What you currently have checked out, the due date of those items, and the opportunity to renew the items online
- Holds that have come in and are ready for pick-up
- Fines accumulated
- Your personal contact information and the ability to make quick changes
Access your account by:
- Clicking the Your Library Account link from the Spartan Search box on the left
- Logging in with your MU network username and password, making sure to capitalize the 1st three letters of your username
- Clicking the My Account link found at the top right corner of the search page that appears
Questions? Ask your friendly librarians using the contact information on the Home tab of this guide!
Reading Scholarly Articles
Used with permission from the Undergraduate Library, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
, Gender Studies
, Peace Studies
Access Online Resources
When off campus, use your MU network username and password to access library resources. This login is case-sensitive, make sure to capitalize the first three letters of your username (first two if you do not use a middle initial). If you need help, contact Darla Haines.